[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Monday Nite

  • From: "Richard Payne" <astropix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:36:31 -0700

Hi,  This past weekend was very successful, Friday night with Bill Ferris at
Antelope Park, a wonderful place with
a lot of Elk, but clouds looked rather threatening Saturday so I packed up and
headed down to Cherry Rd. at 3PM.
Saturday was a good night also, with lots of people showing up to observe. I'll
post some more pictures as I scan and
process them. Here is a shot of the brightest part of the Sagittarius cloud
from Antelope Park with the 9" Schmidt,
If you are bored try counting the stars in this one.
http://azastrophotography.com/Sagittarius%20Cloud.htm

Richard Payne
http://azastrophotography.com/
mailto:astropix@xxxxxxx