[AZ-Observing] Re: Cable Gone Out

  • From: Steven Dodder <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:04:26 +0000

My original reply was overquoted, so rejected.

 What it said was, be careful with Radio Shack telephone plugs if you use one.
Be sure to check the polarity of the connectors.  I wrote a procedure for you,
but if you're in contact with Gene, he can describe it for you.

Steve Dodder
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim

Chairman, SAC Novice Group

Director, Stone Haven Observatory
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman