[AZ-Observing] Re: Astronomy tonight

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:28:04 -0700

Dwight,

Don't get me started about world politics...   roflmao

BTW, I would have been far more "diplomatic" and even helpful by providing a
link (which I did anyways) if I didn't have to deal with what seemed like
40+ emails flooding my inbox.

The level of effort that went into sending those 40 some emails showed a
purposeful attempt at annoying the rest of the list users OR total
ignorance. You make the call.

All I did was Google "AZ Observing Freelists" and easily found the
subscription link. How hard is that?

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)