[AZ-Observing] Re: Astronomy tonight

  • From: Jim Warthman <jwarthmanlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:43:03 -0700

Lucia,
For some reason, I remembered earlier requests from you, similar to this time.
In fact, a little checking shows that, prior to your FIFTY messages from today,
you asked to be unsubscribed on four earlier occasions,, for nearly three
years, as you said.

  2010-10-05
  2011-01-29
  2011-07-18
  2012-02-29

Each time, you've been given clear instructions for how to unsubscribe to the
list, including two from myself. Apparently you have not done so.

Honestly, it should be clear by now that WE cannot remove you.

Can you enlist the help of someone more computer knowledgable to assist you
with this?

Best Regards,

Jim Warthman