[AZ-Observing] Re: Astronomical Insects

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:09:05 -0700

I've always found that a good controlled burn also helps ( evil-grin ).

Actually, Avon's Skin So Soft was what we used back in Georgia and chiggers
became a thing of myth (and we didn't have to lock our hunting gear in a sealed
case as with sulfur).  It also seemed to confuse the prey as it wasn't a
recognized scent,  However, we did learn that bees seem to like the scent.

Tim