[AZ-Observing] Re: Antares Occultation Sunday

  • From: "Randy Peterson" <rgpeterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:03:51 -0700

Here is a map, based on Google Earth, that shows the path of the graze line
for this event.  After going to the web site, double click on Arizona to
center it, then use the "+" key to zoom in.  When you click on "Satellite",
Google Earth comes in to view.  NEAT!

http://digitalmagic.i8.com/Astronomy/Occultations/050718_Antares.html

I would like to be able to travel to the Four Corners area Sunday night, but
my staying-up-all-night and working-all-day days are long since over.

Randy Peterson