[AZ-Observing] Re: Almost put on impact alert

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:16:59 -0800

I don't know about the S&T issue to which you are referring, but at RTMC
a number of years ago someone gave a really humorous short talk about a
close flyby. The images were equipped with motion lines added to the
asteroid/meteor. Gene Lucas' memory is better than mine and so he may be
able to say more about it than me.