[AZ-Observing] Re: A full day of Astronomical Fun

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:51:37 -0400 (EDT)

Congratulations to all who worked on this project and I am so glad to hear
that people thought the memorial was well done and not too much.  After
all the time and energy (and money) it is always great to know that
something turned out well.

Rick, I am at the Oregon Star Party and was also doing Ophiuchus objects
last night with the 6 inch refractor.  We can compare notes sometime.

The weather has been very good, the site provides a 6/10 rating for
transparency, about like Cherry Road, and I am having a grand time.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe