[AZ-Observing] Re: 5MM Last night

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 15:08:33 -0700

I wouldn't go no matter what since it will undboudtedly will be very wet
and probably dewy at night, even if it
does not rain at night. I noticed the Natl Weather service still haven't
updated their forecast from early this morning
where they didn't include thunderstorms in their Tonight forecast.
Nothing like first hand information. Just out of
curiosity, since you have lived in the area full time for quite a while
now and have more of a gut feeling about what
the night will be like than me or a lot of others, do you think it will
rain tonight at 5MM?
Stan