<USS Avalon> Re: Final Approach and Engagement

  • From: Teek <tkilyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:40:21 -0800 (PST)

Oh, that silly lil troll oughtta know better.  Tsk tsk...he'll find out

CptKetchum@xxxxxxx wrote:

Final Approach and Engagement

 "we will see who is the better ship."

"See you in Hell", closing the channel and turning, "Mr. Monroe, prepare
quantum torpedoes and phasers.  Take out their shield generators and engines.
Try not to blow the ship up."

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"