<USS Avalon> Re: Attention: Upgrade to the Freelists Servers - Sat Jan 22

  • From: Debra Mosqueda <mightymidgie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Okay, so we shouldn't all send ten logs each during that time...darnit, there
goes my plans for the weekend...;)

CptKetchum@xxxxxxx wrote:According to a note I received - Freelists will be
upgrading this Saturday

So here's the plan: We'll be doing the migration on Saturday the 22nd, starting
at about 9am.  It's a complicated migration and I do expect there to be bumps
along the way, but I plan to have everything operational by mid-afternoon.
During that time, of course, FreeLists' services will be unavailable.  The rest
of the weekend will be available to finding and ironing out any remaining
problems that crop up.

During this time, (I assume 9am ET) until at least mid-afternoon, if you can
hold off sending logs.  Hopefully, they will let me know when it is done, and I
will let you know.

Thanks

~K