<USS Avalon> Attention: Upgrade to the Freelists Servers - Sat Jan 22

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:38:54 EST

According to a note I received - Freelists will be upgrading this Saturday

So here's the plan: We'll be doing the migration on Saturday the 22nd,
starting at about 9am.  It's a complicated migration and I do expect there to
be
bumps along the way, but I plan to have everything operational by
mid-afternoon.
During that time, of course, FreeLists' services will be unavailable.  The
rest of the weekend will be available to finding and ironing out any remaining
problems that crop up.

During this time, (I assume 9am ET) until at least mid-afternoon, if you can
hold off sending logs.  Hopefully, they will let me know when it is done, and
I will let you know.

Thanks

~K