<USS Avalon> Re: A Typical Night at Home

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:28:40 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/2004 2:23:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mightymidgie@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Mac gave  up. "Fine, well, your loss. I'm going. I'm
not about to miss my chance to  get to know this girl
just because you're too ...too...YOU...to meet  her
friend. Don't wait up."

Josh tried not to laugh, remaining  studiously focussed
on his engineering journal.

Mac stormed out.  Josh breathed, relieved, spared the
pressure of social interaction. At  least until
tomorrow night.

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the  day after tomorrow."

        -- Procrastinator's  motto

    Wonderful log. Love the chemistry between those  two.