<USS Avalon> "Back to the Avalon" written by cmdr skyler & Dr Cazook

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:33:45 EDT

"Back to the Avalon"
written by:
Cmdr Skyler & Dr. Alexis Cazook

         Skyler had left Moreya in the restaurant feeling a little better
about all the changes that had taken place. She still wasn't comfortable about
serving on the Avalon under a new Captain, but she had her orders and she would
follow them.

         She first went to her quarters and retrieved what little things she
had with her and then she made her way to the transporter room. She knew that
Dr. Cazook would be joining her and that made her feel a tad bit
uncomfortable. She just wanted to get back on the Avalon, report in, and spend
some time
with her husband.

         Upon entering the transporter room, she found that Dr. Cazook was
already there. She should have realized that the good Dr. would be there first,
since this was her first onboard assignment.

         "Are you ready Dr. Cazook? The next stop is your new assignment on
board the Avalon. I am sure you will find Captain Flubb quite interesting, to
say the least."

         "Cmdr Skyler, how nice to see you. How are you feeling, Good I hope?
Actually, I am quite excited about joining you on the Avalon. I hope to learn
a great deal. I hear your husband is one of the Doctors on board. I look
forward to working with you both."

         Skyler just looked at Dr. Cazook and shook her head. She stepped on
the transporter PADD and nodded at the transporter chief. "We're ready
whenever you are Ensign."

         The tech pushed a few buttons and Skyler felt that familiar
sensation of her molecules being spread out all over the place and the joined
together
again at the other side. When they rematerialized, they were in the
transporter room on the Avalon. She had hoped to see Mehdi waiting for her, but
what
she got was one upset Georgia Lewis. She knew she was in big trouble now.

         "Georgia I know I have some explaining to do and I will, but right
now I have to report in to the Captain, and introduce Dr. Cazook. Then if you
don't mind I would like to see my husband and then you can yell at me."

         She looked at Georgia who was just standing there with her hands on
her hips nodding her head. Boy was she gonna get it now.