atw: haven't heard from them since

  • From: "White, Bruce" <white@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:03:20 +1100

Matilda,
"I haven't heard from them since"
This is not the test you should apply.

The accusations against SPAM companies is that they
collect the names and addresses of all the people who
unsubscribe and sell these on as "live" addresses.

Live addresses are more productive than ones generated
from ransom letters.

The US has quite strict legislation allowing people to
opt-out of SPAM, trouble is you have no idea about the
country of origin.

?..Bruce?..
WinHelp IT Editing
...we edit into hypertext formats