atw: Re: Umbrella companies

  • From: "Christine Birtley-Kent" <christine.bk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:28:57 +1000

I second this - I have used them for several years now and they are very
reliable.  They do several different deals so make sure you are clear
whether you want to be an employee of theirs which means they do all your
tax etc, or an independent contractor.  If you are an independent they pay
all your insurances, but do not control your tax.

Christine