atw: Re: Technical Writers in Southern California?

  • From: Robert Levy <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:08:43 -0500

Just to be clear, for those who don't know how it works:

You get all email from people in your address book and everyone else who you
allow. So it's not as though every single person who emails you has to face a
challenge.

The vast number of people emailing you don't, unless they're spamming you.

I had to document a system just like this a few years ago.

Thanks,

rwl

[http://savethesemicolon.com]