atw: Re: Searching for special characters in the Open Office Find dialog.

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:03:08 +1100

Neil, you are gem!

But does it "Ka-ching" at the end of every line and make a springy,
ratchet-like sound when you hold down the Return or Enter key and slide
your keyboard back to the left?

Used to love the calculator included with the Amiga operating system.
With a pin printer attached, it would print out your calculations line
by line as you entered them.

Made for a very wide "calculator tape" though.

Cheers.

--
Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/