atw: Re: Searching for special characters in the Open Office Find dialog.

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:28:07 +1100

Thanks Neil.

That $ lets me locate a hard line break but "$ " (dollar sign, space)
fails to find one followed by a space on the start of the next line.
(For some reason the author used Word, from whence the file I am editing
came, like a typewriter!)

Any ideas?

Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/