atw: Re: Searching for special characters in the Open Office Find dialog.

  • From: Write Ideas <writeideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:15:35 +1100

Thanks Howard.

Wow that is nerdy! (I try to avoid the term geek per se, as it
originated from the startled sound made by audience members in shock at
seeing a carnival act bite the head off of live small animals. By
definition, Alice Cooper could be called a geek but not, hopefully, your
average UNIX / Linux developer!)

Still having difficulty figuring it out but will persist.

"Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs" I suppose!

Michael Granat

Write Ideas
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.writeideas.com.au/

Advocating the GNU/Linux Ubuntu open source OS.
Ubuntu: "Linux for human beings!"
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/