atw: Re: Preferred font for coporate staff manuals

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:23:57 +1100

Jill, that is a puzzling statement. You say you "converted from Frame to
Word simply to use Calibri". Calibri is available as a font in my
common-or-garden version of FrameMaker. Fonts are rarely
application-specific these days. Am I missing something?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd