atw: Re: Old topic revisited: Robohelp X5 for Word vs XDK 2002

  • From: "White, Bruce" <white@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:39:51 +1100

Gary,
I have a rather long message from the makers of XDK that
talks about their product Republico.
Rather than post it to the list email me privately and I
will send a copy to you.

Republico is an "enterprise wide solution" - not the type
of product that you buy off the shelf.

?..Bruce?..
WinHelp IT Editing
...we edit into hypertext formats