atw: Opinions sought about a Course for Tech Writers

  • From: "Matilda Reich" <matildar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:42:31 +1100

Hello Fellow Writers,
I am a new member (aw shucks) and am delighted to see how vigorous and
interesting is the Austechwriters forum.
Has anyone heard about an on-line course offered by the Christchurch
Polytechnic Institute of Technology called the Graduate Diploma in Information
Design (formerly in Technical Communication)?  I am considering applying for
it.   Does anyone know someone who has completed the course and how they faired
in the job market?

regards,

Matilda Reich
Tel: 9371 7242