atw: Re: Macro for sending meeting reminders based on response tracking in Outlook

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:19:29 +1100

Yeah, I have the same problem in lots of places. I go chasing them. I
pestered one beggar of an engineer he eventually started organising the
documentation meetings. That was a major victory...

The macro. A challenge but maybe a bit too much of a challenge.

Warren. Would love to know how it is done.