atw: Re: Macro for sending meeting reminders based on response tracking in Outlook

  • From: "Elizabeth Fullerton" <Elizabeth_Fullerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:59:08 +1100

woohoo! thank you for that, that helps a lot.

the non-attendance issue is indeed a broader issue. one of my slightly
nastier solutions was to say that i would be happy to re-cover the
meeting for those who missed it, but that given how busy people are
during the day, it would have to be at 8am, as there would be less
chance of having to reschedule.

Regards

Elizabeth Fullerton
Business Solutions Architect