atw: Re: Graphic artist needed

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:35:34 +1100

Thanks Gerard,

I'll follow this up.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd
T: +61 3 9596 3456
F: +61 3 9596 3625
W:  <http://www.abelard.com.au/> www.abelard.com.au

  _____

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerard McAllister
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:59 PM
To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: atw: Re: Graphic artist needed

Hi Geoffrey,

You may remember me from last Thursday and Friday's course.

I use a company called 765 Brand Communications.

Talk to Nandor, they are very reasonable (in price) and very good.

03 9421 5777.

Tell him that I sent you

Gerard McAllister
Marketing Manager

email:   <mailto:gerardm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> gerardm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mobile: +61 448 971 981

office: +61 3 8773 0143 (Direct)

TRIO Datacom

41 Aster Avenue
Carrum Downs Victoria 3201 Australia
phone: +61 3 8773 0100
fax:      +61 3 9775 0606
 <http://www.triodatacom.com/> www.triodatacom.com

TRIO Datacom is an ISO9001:2008 certified supplier

NOTE: This message and any attached documents may contain confidential and
privileged information which is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). Distribution, copying or disclosure to any other person or
entity without the express permission of a duly authorised representative of
TRIO Datacom prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately.