atw: Re: Assigning keyboard shortcuts in Word

  • From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:33:30 -0400

This useful trick is available in previous versions as well. Glad to see
that they've retained it in Word 2007!

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the
sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.