atw: Re: Graphic artist needed

  • From: Gerard McAllister <gerardm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:56:49 +0800

Hi Geoffrey,

You may remember me from last Thursday and Friday's course.

I use a company called 765 Brand Communications.

Talk to Nandor, they are very reasonable (in price) and very good.

03 9421 5777.

Tell him that I sent you

Gerard McAllister
Marketing Manager

email:  gerardm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile: +61 448 971 981
office: +61 3 8773 0143 (Direct)

TRIO Datacom
41 Aster Avenue
Carrum Downs Victoria 3201 Australia
phone: +61 3 8773 0100
fax:      +61 3 9775 0606
www.triodatacom.com

TRIO Datacom is an ISO9001:2008 certified supplier

NOTE: This message and any attached documents may contain confidential and
privileged information which is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
Distribution, copying or disclosure to any other person or entity without the
express permission of a duly authorised representative of TRIO Datacom
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately.