atw: Re: Goodbye technical writing ...

  • From: Mati Schwarcz <drmati2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:14:49 +0300

Hi Kate,
I'll second that - field codes are definitely the way to go if you want to
use "reliable" numbering in Word and not have to worry about numbers getting
out of sequence, or refusing to start new sequences at various places in the
doc. Your instructions on how to use field codes to number are excellent -
anyone who needs more explicit "visual" instructions can view the following
clip (the film also show how to use  Autotext to insert the field codes each
time so that the whole process is quick and easy):

http://www.yedacenter.com/wordpress/

Mati
www.yedacenter.com