atw: Re: First impressions of Google Wave? Qualified 'tick'

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <journo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:11:46 +1000

http://www.carbonadvicegroup.com/uk/

Pay online to offset your carbon footprint, today! Pay now! Carbon
calculator included, for immediate satisfaction. Don't wait for the pollies
to legislate in new taxes, fish out your overburdened credit card and punch
in those digits, peeps.

Matthew da Silva   BA (Hons) MMediaPrac Syd
m 0434 536 772 | e journo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | w matthewdasilva.com | t
twitter.com/matt_dasilva