atw: Re: File Paths

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:54:42 +1000

It has been very reliable for me. No, it doesn't slow down the computers I
have been using it on for nearly six years.

I am using it to track everything, from phone calls, task times, meetings,
whatever. It is useful for all sorts of things. I would be a bit lost
without it now, especially my invoicing. Incidentally, I went to Journal
from a timesheet spreadsheet system, and it has proven to be very efficient.
It does lovely searches and so on. Very efficient. I am also using it over
Business contact manager, which fowls up MSSQL for everything else you might
care to use...

Regards;
Warren