atw: Re: Editors conference in Sydney, Sept 2011

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:01:03 +1000

But Neil, is that borking? Or just plain inconsistent tabular lay-out? In
other words, is it Dreamweaver or the coder?

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell

Principal Consultant

Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd

T: +61 3 9596 3456

F: +61 3 9596 3625

M: 0419 574 668

W:  <http://www.abelard.com.au> www.abelard.com.au

From: austechwriter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and unset DIGEST and VACATION modes) go to
www.freelists.org/list/austechwriter To contact the list administrator, send
a message to austechwriter-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx