atw: Re: Editors conference in Sydney, Sept 2011

  • From: "Geoffrey Marnell" <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:56:40 +1000

No, Lana, if you look at the code, you'll see that the bars are explicitly
coded images. I first thought that Jean was referring to the cell wrap of
"Conference Home", but that too is driven by explicit code.

As I said, the design might not be the prettiest, but we mustn't err in
thinking that design we don't like must be borked HTML or borked
browser-rendering. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But I'm keenly awaiting Jean's response.

Cheers

Geoffrey Marnell
Principal Consultant
Abelard Consulting Pty Ltd