atw: Re: Dayle - change email settings to...

  • From: "Michael Lewis" <mlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:40:12 +1100

Deborah Cross:

> But if you don't have the luxury of choosing your email package does =
> anyone know what you can change in Microsoft to get it working?

I've just had an off-list exchange with Dayle. A message direct to me came
through perfectly. But then, I use MS Outlook myself . . .

It's quite clear that the list server has some weird "features" -- many
messages reach me with artefacts such as an equals sign at the end of every
line. Geoffrey (Marnell), have these problems been taken up with the hosting
organisation? Presumably they have technical people who should be able to
sort this kind of thing out.

Michael Lewis

Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia
http://www.brandle.com.au