atw: Re: Dayle - change email settings to...

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:37:13 +1100

Dear Deborah (Cross),

Yes, sure.  Heard it all many times before.  Not a problem.

Although I humbly suggest that if you want to ever be able to make a
choice, in a corporate environment, a head-in-the-sand attitude to your
work tools will simply leave you using a tool suited to the implementers
and not the operators, as is evidenced by people who would rather use
FrameMaker being forced to use Word (and vice versa) at so many sites.

This was all discussed some time ago.  Look up the very early days of our
freelists archive for the answers that you and Dayle (Mathews) seek.

(...and please, nobody even MENTION a four letter word starting in W... and
ending in i.)

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas