atw: Re: Casual trainers to deliver two-day technical writing, scientific writing and business writing courses

  • From: Bob Trussler <bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:34:09 +1100

Geoffrey,
I am interested.

I have been doing tech writing courses - sporadically - since 1986.
As a science graduate (and a Professional Geoscientist), I reckon that I can
handle the science writing course as well as technical writing and most
probably business writing.

Canberra and Sydney are the prime places for me, and Brisbane would also
suit me.

I do think that Lynne Truss made a valuable contribution to (1) humour and
(2) 'raising the profile' of punctuation as a popular topic of conversation.

Bob T

--
Bob Trussler
Phone  0418 661 462