atw: Re: FW: Contract: Melbourne: Tech Writers

  • From: elaine mckenna <emck28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:01:45 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning Cheryl,
I am interested in these roles. Please find attached my CV. I have Telco and
instructional design experience.
I will be finishing up in my present position this week, so will be available
from 2 November.
If you have time to discuss the roles further please call me on 0431046335.
Thanks,
Elaine McKenna