atw: Re: Captivate or Camtasia?

  • From: Teena Hughes <teena.hughes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:10:50 +1000

Hi Ngaire,

I've run several successful video marketing campaigns and make video
tutorials almost every day.

Depending on the budget, you can use a fabulous product called Jing (or Jing
Pro for around $15 per year, removes advertising) - same company who makes
Camtasia. Download the software and make videos up to 4 minutes in length,
edit in iMove for Mac or Movie editing on Windows, then publish to the video
portals.

There are so many wonderful screencasting tools now - pop over to one of my
best go-to places, http://MakeUseOf.com - and search for -- screencasting --
be prepared to be amazed at all the fabulous software available to make
videos, and edit videos.

Good luck!

Cheers
Teena Hughes