atw: Re: C++ source code documentation

  • From: "Tony Cusack" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:17:19 +1100

Hi again,
while I was in the shower I twigged to what I was missing previously. The
problem is that whereas *\! and *\\ are multi-line comment delimiters, and
have corresponding closing delimiters (!\* and \\* ), *\ is a single line
comment which relies on the end of line character for a closing delimiter.
This is definitely a task for a regex tool such as Funduc S&R - in fact if
you send me some sample code I'll figure out the expression -
tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But it seems strange to me that Doxygen won't pick up
the end of line character(s).
rgds,
Tony.