atw: Re: C++ source code documentation

  • From: "Bridget Knaus" <bridget.knaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:16:09 +1100

Margaret

You might like to ask this question on the nettechwriters list. It's a
very helpful group of people who do exactly this kind of work. To
subscribe, send a blank email to
nettechwriters-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They are US based so a reply
may take a day or so.=20

One of the members of that list has done a comparison of autodoc tools
and the results are at
http://www.hypertextnavigation.com/autodoctools.htm that might be of use
to you.

We use Doxygen and, between myself and the developers, have got it to
work pretty well on C++ code. The developers have looked after the code
side of it though. Can you do some sort of search and replace on your
comment tags?

Regards

Bridget Knaus
Technical Communications=20
Softlaw Corporation Limited
www.softlaw.com.au
Phone +61 2 6270 3200
Facsimile +61 2 6270 3299
=20
The views expressed in this message are those of the sender.  The sender
in no way purports to represent the views of SoftLaw or its employees.
=20