atw: Re: Anyone know how to restore a Contacts file in Outlook 2003

  • From: "Virtue, Chris" <Chris.Virtue@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:28:11 +1100

It also pays to have gmail popping your account as well. It can automatically
save contacts and I can keep messages on it for a year and use about 15% of my
space allocation. It acts as an excellent back-up of emails received.

Commonwealth Bank
Chris Virtue
Process Documentation
Group Property
Level 3, 120 Pitt St
Sydney
P: 02 9312 3928
M: 0413 189 976
E: chris.virtue@xxxxxxxxxx
Our vision is to be Australia's finest financial services organisation through
excelling in customer service.