atw: Re: Anyone know how to restore a Contacts file in Outlook 2003

  • From: "Warren Lewington" <wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:26:12 +1100

If the Business Contact Manager mongrel of a software package is being used
or has been installed on the computer along with Outlook, the missing
contacts folder may well be tied into that. This happened to me. I
eventually had to delete my BCM version and that solved a number of
gremlins. I had to import the contacts of mine into Outlook from BCM and I
cannot remember how to do it. That would mean that once you found the trick
it was easy.

I swore lots when I realised what was going on...

Warren Lewington
wjlewington@xxxxxxxxxx

www.wjl.com.au

P: 0408 612 752
WJL Consulting
PO Box 404
Liverpool, NSW
Australia, 1871

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is only
intended for the recipient/s named above. If you are not the intended or one
of the intended recipient/s, any unauthorised use is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender so that arrangements
can be made for its retrieval or destruction.