atw: Re: A couple of Word bits

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:37:38 +1000 (EST)

What can I say, John (Murphy), except that:

Word fails me.

&

Yes, there is a Word for Windows, but it is hardly a word that I would use in
polite company.

Cheers,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas

Subject: atw: Re: A couple of Word bits
From: "John Murphy" <john.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:57:31 +1000

Yet
With Word it's always " I haven't encountered <bug/issue/topic> yet"
John Murphy
Documentation
Dilithium Networks

===================

Michael Granat
Write Ideas*
Carnegie, Victoria, Australia.
E-mail:         megranat@xxxxxxxx
Mobile Phone:   0419 502 378

*Trading As business #0828673K
Registered (1987) Corporate Affairs Victoria

Plain English Technical Communication.
Advertising Copywriting.
Business Writing.

This E-mail and any attachments have been virus checked with either the latest
available version of CA-Vet or Trend Micro OfficeScan.  For your own peace of
mind, please check this again with your own antivirus software before opening
any file attachments.

Any and all copyright, proprietary, registered and trademarked names used in
this E-mail and its file attachments are recognized as remaining the property
of
their rightful owners.

E&OE - Errors & Omissions Excepted