atw: Publishing printed manuals

  • From: janet.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:35:48 +1100

Has anyone had experience using publishing companies to print their
documentation such as the one below?
My company currently doesn't provide hard copy documentation, but is
considering doing so in the future and maybe using a service like this.
Any advice would be great!

Bill <bill.danchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/02/2004 09:05 AM

        To:     bill.danchuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Inquiry regarding printed manuals

Hi -

I'm associated with a company that will print and ship
your software manuals to your users, at no cost to
you. You pay absolutely nothing! It's a great service
for companies that only send out PDFs with their
software. So for those clients of yours who still
want and need a professional printed manual, this
company will handle everything for you and even pay
you a royalty. That's right, you'll never have to
order or pay for a printed manual again and you'll
turn an expense into an income stream. Plus the
service costs you nothing!

But, if you still do send out printed manuals, you
can order very small quantities, whenever you need
them, at very good prices and have them shipped to
you quickly. Since this company only uses the last
PDF you sent them, the manuals are always current.
So now you can avoid having a warehouse full of
obsolete manuals and reduce your inventory costs
dramatically, at the same time. They'll send you
printed proofs free and there's no setup costs
of any kind. So you risk absolutely nothing to
try them out!

I'll be glad to send you more information
about this new and unique "on demand" service,
that now hosts over 500 company manuals. And
if you include your address, I can also send
you some actual "on demand" samples. There's
no obligation, cost or risk of any kind...so
why not request more information today!

Thanks,

Bill Danchuk

PS - To be removed from our database, hit "Reply"
and type in "Remove" in the "Subject" line. We need
the exact address used to send you this message.