atw: Problems with embedding files into Powerpoint and PDF files

  • From: Ilana Cohney <idcohney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:11:10 +1000

Hi guys,
I have an urgent requriement to finish some training presentations and I am
having trouble with some embedded files.
1. I embedded some files into an MS Powerpoint 2003 document. The files open
just fine in Normal view, but when the file is viewed in Sl;ideshow view the
links do not open. Help!
2. I also embedded some files into a PDF document. They are other PDF docs.
The links work fine for me on my laptop but when upload them to someone
else, the links do not work. The attachments show correctly in the
Attachments list and open the correct files. But the links in the document
do not work.

Your words of comfort and experience would be very appreciated.
Ilana