atw: Community-Related Gift Ideas

  • From: Janice Gelb <janice.gelb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:01:37 +1000

Thought y'all might be interested in some
of the goodies on Zazzle from The Bureau
Chiefs, the creators of the Twitter feed
FakeApStyleBook. They include sayings like
"Before you go on, let me get my red pen"
and "Remember to close all parentheses.
We're not paying to air condition the
entire paragraph." :->

http://www.zazzle.com/thebureauchiefs

[I'm not at all affiliated with them, but
thought everyone might have as much of a
giggle at their stuff as I did.]

-- Janice