atw: HTML email editing problems

  • From: Terry D <morgan4four@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ATW <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:07:43 +1000 (EST)

While I'm is the groove...

When I attempt to reply to (or forward) and edit
someone else's HTML emails, Outlook 2003 changes the
font formatting and puts spaces before and after the
added text. This is a real PITA when I want to keep
the formatting and simply change a date or location.
I've been through the Tools>Options tabs but can't
seem to find anything that affects this (apart from
changing the viewer to plain text--and I do want to
keep the formatting). I even copied the text and
edited it in Word but it did the same annoying things.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Terry