atw: Getting wiki data

  • From: bruce_ashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:00:12 +1100

Hi Guys,

Using Excel, I'm trying to automatically collect data originating in one
of our wikis (over numerous pages) but so far have not come up with a way
that can be automated.

I can do it one at a time using Excel Web Queries but I am hoping someone
has been down this path before and can shed some light on some other
options.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce Ashley
Contract Technical Writer
IT Shared Solutions
Email: bruce_ashley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BE GREEN, READ FROM THE SCREEN

IMPORTANT -
(1) The contents of this email and its attachments may be confidential and
privileged. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact us, and then delete the email.
(2) Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
The contents of this email and its attachments may become scrambled, truncated
or altered in transmission. Please notify us of any anomalies.
(3) Our liability is limited to resupplying the email and attached files or the
cost of having them resupplied.
(4) We collect personal information to enable us to perform our  functions. For