[austechwriter] Re: Security & privacy - personal firewall and spyware eliminator

  • From: Melanie Kendell <Melanie.Kendell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:38:24 +1000

Hi Warren
What's the problem with bigpond users?

-Melanie

-- File: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and
confidential information and are intended for the named
addressee only.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or
lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error.  It
is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses.