[austechwriter] Re: Resumes are a show case for a Tech Writer

  • From: Michael Edward Granat <megranat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:43:25 +1000

Well, Paul (Birkwood).

As I indicated earlier with the Collins definition, the plural of
Curriculum Vitae is curricula vitae.

But when you start using the CV abbreviation to replace those words, I'd
say that "CVs" would be the most acceptable plural in common speech and text.

Horses for courses.

Regards,

Michael Granat
Write Ideas